I have posted various tips about Android devices in previous posts. Now we will see how to save your battery life in your Android based phone. As we all know Android based mobile phones captured major market share when compared to other mobile phones. Though Android based mobiles are providing various features and flexibility usage, yet there is problem in consumption of battery. Normally, the battery stands in Android maximum up to 12 – 14hrs only. We will see few tips about how to save your battery consumption.
- Know your phone’s power consumption percentage through various applications: First you should know about where the power consumption is more. To know about this go to Battery Use (Settings -> About Phone -> Battery Use). This shows which application used more battery power
- Change the Screen Brightness: More brightness of your phone display will consume more power. So reduce your brightness of your mobile phone to increase the battery life.
- Use Power saving mode: All the mobile phones will have power saving mode. This feature will manage your phone performance with less consumption of power. Don’t forget to use power saving mode.
- Turn off Wifi and Bluetooth: Most of the Android based mobile phones will always have Bluetooth and Wifi in ‘ON’ mode. So it will consume more battery power. If you are not using Bluetooth and Wifi, turn off these features.
- Turn off GPS: Android based mobile phone will have GPS feature. This feature will search your location through satellite and sends the information to required devices. To Turn off this feature Goto Setting -> Security & Locaton -> Disable GPS Satellite.
- Turn off you phone vibration: Turn off your mobile phone vibration. For Android 2.2 or higher, Goto Settings -> Sound & Display -> Phone vibrate. For Android 4.0 or higher press your volume button until your phone goes in to vibrate.
- Reduce your screen time out: Set your screen display with less time out. For this Goto Settings -> Sound & display -> Screen timeout.