Method for rooting LG G Pro F240 L S K on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
Pre-requisites & Requirements
1. LG G Pro with Android 4.4.2 firmware– (Ensure correct device model and firmware; Check device model – Go to Settings -> About Device -> Model Number)
2. Windows-based computer or laptop
3. Download LG G Pro USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
4. Turn on USB Debug mode: Go to Settings -> About phone -> Software Info -> Tap Build Type 7 times
Return to Settings -> Developer options -> Tick USB debugging
5.Download this File Root Tool.zip and extract on computer :
Instructions For Rooting F240:
- Connect device to computer with USB.
- From extracted folder on computer open run.bat and press any key , phone will automatically boot in recovery mode.
- Select Apply update from ADB
- Press any key on computer again to send file to phone.
- Wait till the option appear on phone Install from ADB complete , then reboot your phone
- Then install Super User from google play and Root checker to check your phone is rooted.
Congratulations you have successfully rooted LG G PRO F240
After rooting you can easily install cwm recovery by this procedure Install CWM Recovery Rooted LG G PRO F240 L/S/K Kitkat 4.4.2
See also method for