Flash any kdz stock rom using this software and method you can flash or downgrade or upgrade any LG device with kdz file
Requirements for Flashing .kdz on LG
1. Download lg united mobile driver and install it on your computer
2. Download LG Flash Tool 2014.zip and install it on your computer
3. Search and download your desire kdz rom file for your lg device on internet.
or Find KDZ Rom HERE LG KDZ ROMS
Steps For Flashing .kdz on LG
1. Open Lg flash tool.exe on PC, and Turn off your Phone then enter into download mode every device has different method of entering into download mode you better search your model about entering into download mode usually you can enter into download mode by “press and hold the Volume Up +Volume Down and insert (plug in the) USB cable to your device.” OR “press and hold the Volume Up and insert (plug in the) USB cable to your device.” Wait until the Download Mode appeared on phone see screen shots.
2. Now on PC select KDZ file to flash and select normal flash or CSE Flash.(See screen shot ) leave other options untouch
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It’s suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
3. Select start on next screen
4. Select ok on next screen leave options untouch
5. Now on next screen software upgrade will be started wait until it reaches 100 %. After flash Phone may take some time to Boot so be patient.
Note: If you get any error make sure you have working usb drivers . And if these type of error comes like this
Don’t panic just follow the below steps
if you still get any error just remove the battery and hit retry
you can flash only official stock rom of your device you can find stock rom related to your phone and model number on xda forum