This tutorial is about how to flash Stock rom(kdz file) on LG G Pro f240 l s k and LG F180 Lg f160.
Requirements for Flashing .kdz on LG G pro F240 and f180 f160
1. Download lg united mobile driver and install it on your computer
2. Download LG Flash Tool 2014.zip and install it on your computer
3. Search and download your desire kdz rom file for your lg device on internet. For F240 you can Download Official Lollipop KDZ Firmware LG G PRO F240 L,S,K here
Find LG Rom Here(F180 F320F400 etc…) LG Roms Kdz Download
Steps For Flashing .kdz on LG G pro F240 and f180 f160
1. Open Lg flash tool.exe on PC, and Turn off your Phone then press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and insert (plug in the) USB cable to your device. Wait until the Download Mode appeared on phone see screen shots.
2. Now on PC select KDZ file to flash and select normal flash or CSE Flash.(See screen shot ) leave other options untouch
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It’s suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
3. Select start on next screen
4. Select ok on next screen leave options untouch
5. Now on next screen software upgrade will be started wait until it reaches 100 %. After flash Phone may take some time to Boot so be patient.
Note: If you get any error make sure you have working usb drivers . And if these type of error comes like this
Don’t panic just follow the below steps
if you still get any error just remove the battery and hit retry
you can flash only official stock rom of your device you can find stock rom related to your phone and model number on xda forum as well , here i have given links of f240
see flashing method for other devices